Friday, December 14, 2012

Super Smash Brothers


These little Planets look like something straight out of a video game.
They're quite entertaining. 


I didn't actually take this photoset. However, I assembled it and turned it into a planet, so that should count for something. The reasoning behind this foreign photo set being used - as opposed to my own - is really just because I am lame and haven't been home recently before dark (which comes very early in the winter), therefore have been lacking with time in which to take panoramas, so I had to improvise. In any case, this little planet looks really quite nifty, and the sky looks absolutely delightful. 

So, I tried to be artful with this and make a little Band Room Planet inside a cloudy blended world, but it really didn't end up as nice as I expected. In fact, it really didn't turn out nice at all. But, it's all about the experimenting with this photoshop thing, I suppose. Let's pretend this looks fantastic.


It was a cloudy day. Indeed. This set of photos is of the upper football fields at school. I'm a fan of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment